INFORMATION MEETINGS/OPEN HOUSES!
All meetings are located at the Thanh Le location unless otherwise noted. Please RSVP.
- Open House - Wednesday, April 8, 15, 22, 29 from 10am-12pm
- Information Meeting - Sunday, April 19 - 6:30pm
- Open House - Wednesday, May 6, 13, 20, 27 from 10am-12pm
- Information Meeting - Sunday, May 17 - 6:30pm
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
goal of Veritas Classical Homes Studies is to offer home
schooling families a unique compliment to their home study
programs with an emphasis on a classical Christian model of education.
Veritas Classical Homes Studies function in the role of
tutor, assisting parents in their educational roles. Our
students attend Veritas one day per week during
the school year and receive biblically integrated academic lessons
from a teacher along with detailed assignments they complete at
home with their parents. (Learn about
Veritas offers a comprehensive and rigorous Bible-based curriculum.
See our Scope & Sequence for more
Application | Tutor
Comprehensive Humanities Curriculum - Weekly Classes:
- Bible/Character development
- History (Veritas Press)
- Living books & cultural literacy intergrated with History
- Language Arts (IEW, Shurley Grammar, Vocabulary, Phonics, Spelling,
Reading, Poetry, Dictation, Handwriting)
- Logic, critical thinking, analogies, and rhetoric
- Math and Science options